Yelp is an essential part of a local marketing strategy.
- Fill out complete profile – give as much information as possible. It should be in line with your local marketing NAP – business name, address, phone number
- Include ‘Meet the Manager’ if possible
- Add high quality photos (Research show that visitors spend 2.5 amount of time on Yelp profiles that have photos)
- Respond to reviews – especially negative ones. (Be active)
- Include keywords – this includes in the description text and in inbound links if possible (much like regular SEO)
- Encourage reviews – reviews play a major roll in rankings
- Yelp link on website
- Yelp link in email signature
- Flyers asking for Yelp reviews
- Encourage managers to seek engagement with customers via Yelp
- Promote special deals on Yelp
If you need help with your Yelp local marketing please contact us.